Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chinavasion feedback

I have bought an item on this website http://www.chinavasion.com/. They boast of good after-sales service, a one-year warranty and 30 months warranty in the batteries of the electronic devices. I received the item last week ( shipping time is good). Unfortunately, I was able to use the item "extensively" only this weekend so when I tried to charge it, it indicates it is charging, but after 3 hrs it still the same not a single milimeter added to the charge. So I decided to raise a ticket on the website regarding this, if they could have it repaired, replaced or return my money. And below is the response I got:
Dear Xxxxx,

Thanks for your email.

1pc CVVB-4409 1764889
Does it indicate charging?
Please try to turn on while it is connected to the power.
Please check the USB cable with multimeter or with professional.

We are waiting for your reply.
(other info withheld)


I am disturbed by this email. So they are actually advising me to have it checked by a professional? I have to pay another professional to have it checked? Shouldn't it be them who should check if they indeed sent defective item? Then what happens when the professional I hire decides that the only way he could check is to open the item? Then Chinavision will say that the warranty is now void because someone tampered with the item?
I raised a dispute on Paypal regarding this and I will keep you posted on what is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 17

Feom 40 days to a Joy filled life by Tommy Newberry - We do all sorts of silly things that fuel our negative emotions. As a result, we end...