Thursday, January 5, 2017

I Ching

So I watched Season 1 of The Man in The High Castle from my 1 week free trial subscription of Amazon Prime and was intrigued with I Ching. Since I am too lazy to study the ancient text, I found a website that can do an I Ching reading for you (http://www.ichingonline.net/). I tried it and below is an interesting reading it had for me:


Cast Hexagram:


36 - Thirty-Six

Ming I / Eclipsing the Light


Warmth and Light are swallowed by Deep Darkness:
The Superior Person shows his brilliance by keeping it veiled among the masses.

Stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This time calls for a saintly effort to turn the other cheek.
You have been deliberately injured.
Going blow-for-blow will only escalate this war.
Abstain from vengeance.
Show all watching that you are above it.
Sidestep your aggressor's headlong charge, giving him the opportunity to fall on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 17

Feom 40 days to a Joy filled life by Tommy Newberry - We do all sorts of silly things that fuel our negative emotions. As a result, we end...