Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Updates for previous posts

Chinavasion

From my previous blog posts, I told you that I have returned a defective item to them. Thru email they informed that they will tell me once they received the item and once the replacement is ready to be shipped. After a month or so of not hearing anything from them, I e-mailed them inquiring if they have received the item and if they could now send the replacement. They responded back by asking if I have returned the item’s accessories as well. I confirmed that I have sent the accessories as well. They said that since a similar item is no longer available, replacement is not possible and they will instead give me store credits equivalent to the price of the item:

Bad points: if I have not followed-up with them, they would not give me an update on the return/replacement status
Good points: they were quick to provide the store credits

Cebu Pacific Air

Last time that I boarded a flight of Cebu Pacific air from Manila to Bangkok, I told you that I had a “problem” with the inflight meal that I have pre-ordered. So to my flight back to Manila last April 5, 2013, I made sure that there is note that I have inflight meal (I pre-ordered again)in my itinerary receipt. There were no problems with the delivery of my inflight. Although I have observed that a couple of foreigners were asking why they do not have meals. The flight attendant politely informed them that the meals were pre-ordered. One of the foreigners insisted that he clicked the option to order inflight meals. Although it seems that there is no note indicated in their itinerary receipt. After a few minutes of discussion, the foreigner finally gave up and told the attendant that its OK since he doesn’t feel like eating anymore.

Bad points: I feel greatly offended when they ask for my boarding pass for confirmation (after they asked for my name and if I ordered food) while with other passengers they just confirm the passenger’s name and/or if they have ordered inflight meals. Was it because the seat beside me is unoccupied and they are thinking I moved seats just to get the food?

Good points: nothing that I can think of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 17

Feom 40 days to a Joy filled life by Tommy Newberry - We do all sorts of silly things that fuel our negative emotions. As a result, we end...